Monday, July 14, 2008

Support Raising

Over the past few days many of you have asked me how I am doing with raising support. I know that sometimes addresses and websites are hard to remember so I thought that I would post the information here. I am at about 2/3 of my financial goal and I can never get enough prayer support! If you would like to help support my trip by making a tax deductable contribution you can donate online by clicking Here or you can write a check made payable to World Relief with 107P000 AGLE Coord- Ellis in the memo line. Their address is:
7 E. Baltimore Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21202

I firmly believe that God knows everything that I need and He will provide! As I mentioned before, I can not get enough prayer support. Please be praying not only for me but for the World Relief staff in Rwanda, the local churches, and those whom they serve.

Thank you!

No comments: