Monday, March 16, 2009

Worship

When you hear a message over and over again it is probably something you should pay attention to, right? In the past 24 hours I have been confronted on three different occassions with the concept of worship being interwoven into every part of our lives. These three things?
  • Ryan's blog on Nehemiah being the best darn cup-bearer. Ever.
  • Hearing a potential Future Leader passionately talk about how worship is not confined to the first 30 minutes of a sermon
  • Finding (again) my black wristband that was given out at Frontline years ago with 1 Cor. 10:31 etched in white ink

"So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do everything to the glory of God"

- I Cor. 10:31

www.giveministryaway.wordpress.com

Am I worshiping God with everything I am? Everything I have? What does worship look like?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha thanks for the link :)

I totally get that where a ton of things all start to tell you the same thing at once...I try to listen, but lots of times I'm hearing stuff I don't necessarily want to do! ;)