Monday, March 9, 2009

Bloging on a Blog

This week has been a week of finding old and favorite things - including a box of gifts, letters, and memories from my high school boyfriend! Wow, talk about being taken back in time!

Tonight was no different when someone reminded me of a blog that was posted on the Frontline website a little less than a year ago. This blog was in the form of Q&A and although it contained some silly information, I was struck that even though my life is completely different than it was then, there are still truths that are the same: I am still obsessed with peeps and Giada DeLaurentiis holds a special place in my heart.

More than that though, my passion for serving God with everything I am holds strong. I am passionate about knowing Him and being used by Him - even if some days that means that I'm placing stamps on 346,897 postcards (today's task). I want to know His character more and as a result love, trust, and glorify Him even more! OH! I just get excited thinking about it!

Here is the link: http://blogs.frontlinedc.com/search/label/Lauren%20Ellis There should be Part 1 and Part 2.

How would you answer the questions? Would they be the same a year from now? What if you were to look back on them 10 years from now?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha I remember reading that before I even applied to Future Leaders ;)