Wednesday, February 11, 2009

In Practice

I really spent a lot of time writing yesterday's blog. I don't normally analyze writing them as much as I did yesterday and, to be honest, I was getting a bit frustrated because I just wanted to be able to post it and be done. But, clearly God was using that as a tool to remind me of His goodness.


Because...


Today I have the awesome potential to be beyond stressed out. I blew a tire coming home last night and at some point have to get it fixed (spare tire = not cute and not capable of handling the high speeds in which I like to engage), I have not one, but two papers/projects due for grad school this evening, plus my every day work, work.


I will not be consumed. He knows my every need.


What rest and peace there is in that!



What are you letting Him have control of? What is it that you don't think He's big enough to take care of?

No comments: